The City Government of Muntinlupa respects your individual privacy and protects any personal information that you share with us. We commit to secure the individual’s right to privacy and ensure the trustworthiness of processing of individual’s personal information.
The City Government of Muntinlupa strives to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations, which is designed to protect your privacy. We intend to adhere to the principles set forth in this Privacy Statement and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information. In other words, our goal is to provide protection for your privacy regardless of what types of device or application to access our services. By using our services, you consent to the collection, processing, storage, transferring, disclosure of your Information described in this Privacy Statement and Terms of Service Agreement.
We may collect, store and transfer the following information:
- Name, age and address;
- Contact information including email address;
- Health status and other relevant information.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF DATA
You consent that your collected Personal Information may be used for the following reasons:
- To help improve our data relating the youth of the City pursuant to the Youth Organization Registration Program (YORP) of the National Youth Commission and City Ordinance No. 2020-136, an ordinance establishing Online Registration Program for Youths (ORPY);
- To engage in data mining and build a comprehensive repository of youth to easily determine participants and beneficiaries for youth programs;
- To perform research and analysis about the youth's need and interests;
- To follow safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes;
- To process information for the statistical, analytical purposes of the government.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
LIMITING USE, DISCLOSURE, RETENTION OF DATA
The City Government of Muntinlupa identifies the purposes for which the information is being collected. The collection of your personal information will be limited to that which is needed for the purposes identified by the City, otherwise your legal permission or consent is necessary. We will keep your personal information only as long as required to serve those purposes, necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
Any clarification, comment, or suggestion may be course through our Data Protection Officer (Atty. Nemei S. Santiago - 02 8 861 1128).
To confirm, please provide the registrant's date of birth.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
For Parents / Guardians,
In compliance with the policies and standards set upon by the National Privacy Commission (NPC) and Data Privacy Act of 2012 (Republic Act No. 10173), I,
Parent's / Guardian's Information
the parent and/or legal guardian of the registrant is giving the City Government of Muntinlupa and its related parties the permission to collect, process, store, transfer, disclose personally identifiable information concerning of child 17 and under as described in the Privacy Statement and Terms of Service Agreement.
I also give permission for my child to take part in the activities provided by the City Government of Muntinlupa, Sangguniang Kabataan, and Youth Affairs and Sports Development Office (YASDO), and for the information to be held and used by the said parties.